Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm sorry!

WOW! I guess I've stopped keeping up with this now that I am pretty much living with Douglas...maybe I'll only be able to write every few days from now on. That's okay tho I still have my paper journal to start writing in too.

Valentine's was just another day for me. I feel as if that's what it should be. But, I worked that night and Douglas worked all day. I thought we had agreed to not celebrate it but unfortunately we both bought some cheesy gifts for each other lol. I feel as if V-day is just overrated. We should love our significant others every day not just one...and the real meaning of v-day is about love and friendship not really the love you have for just one person but the love you have for EVERYone you love in your life. But oh well, I look forward to this cheesy love day again in June for the Brazilian love day I guess...

Sunday...ahh Sunday. I love this day of the week. Nothing to do but be lazy. We slept in until 12 and got ready. We went and ran errands and such then went to dinner and party as usual. Then it was bed time early.

Monday--Oh busy day! I went to the craft store because I have been meaning to start mine and Douglas' scrap book for ages now. But...I needed scissors, stamp ink, and a few more whoohaaas to get it all started. I got 5 pages done...which takes forever when you're stamping, but they turned out GREAT! Then Julio finally woke up, he is Douglas' roomate. We went to Comcast to finally get high speed internet and the Brazilian globol channel. Then we went to best buy to see if his computer was fixed. Then it was time for work at Unos which sucked because it happens to be the WORST time of the month and I had to close when I was not supposed to.

Tuesday- well it's just started so idk really what's going to happen and not sure if I'll get to write for today anyways. But, I watched Barrett from 6:00 - 8:30 and dropped him off at day care. Then I headed into town, picked up breakfast and came to Douglas' apartment and woke him up hehe. Then we ate breakfast and now I'm sitting here when I should be up getting ready lol...I have my orientation for TGI Friday's FINALLY today at 1:30! It will be great!

Anyways, hopefully I won't go so long before posting again...now that I have internet at both places I partially live at it should be much easier. But I really should get going and getting ready for today! Have a good one!

-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment