Friday, February 13, 2009

Sorry a two dayer!

Yesterday started out just normal waking up with Barrett then taking him to day care as usual! Then I drove to Hyannis of coarse where I was able to see my love off to work. Then I got to work cleaning the apartment I kinda share! I cleaned the whole thing which 3 guys live in, except for the other guys bathroom and bedroom! It felt good and made me feel soo much better after I did that.

After cleaning it was almost time for Douglas to be home so I hopped in the shower...and got ready for him. He so graciously satisfied my hunger when he walked in with broccoli and cheddar soup with cheddar cheese melted on top just like I like it and spicy shrimp and chicken pasta from TGI Fridays! We ate lunch and I started his laundry while he took a shower cuz he smelled like Fridays of coarse!

We finished the laundry ran some errands and then went out to a movie! We saw The Uninvited and it was pretty good! Then it was time for coffee and bed. It was a pretty good day and felt good to be off ALL DAY LONG!

Today---aahhh it hasn't been much of a day! Started off with Barrett as usual. Then went to see Douglas and get my work clothes, make-up, and straightener from the apt. Came back to my sisters and got a shower and ready. Well, yesterday I was looking at car insurance quotes during free time and tried to get a quote for liberty mutual for here in massachusetts because progressive cannot insure me up here and i'm up for renual next month!!!

Well, just now I got a call back from liberty mutual...they infact cannot insure me in Texas but can save me a shit ton of money if I tranfer registration over to Massachusetts! I currently pay 430 bucks a month in Texas with any insurance company because Texas is so strict about accidents.

Well, this agent at Liberty Mutual told me that if I were to transfer my registration over I will only have to pay 167 dollars a MONTH!! HOLY SMOKES! It will however cost between 300 and 400 bucks to transfer, but I will be saving 2400 dollars a year on my car insurance! &*& I can keep my Texas Drivers License!

Oh well, I'm super excited and will transfer over as soon as I can. &*& now it is time to pick Barrett back up from day care so that the baby sitter will have someone to watch this afternoon haha! Anyways have a good one and take care!

-T-

No comments:

Post a Comment